- 1 What is its major import of Laos?
- 2 What does Laos import and export?
- 3 What are the 3 top exports?
- 4 What are the major industries in Laos?
- 5 What crops are grown in Laos?
- 6 What sports are played in Laos?
- 7 What is America’s biggest import?
- 8 What is an example of an export?
- 9 What are the best products to export?
What is its major import of Laos?
Laos mainly imports oil, machinery and equipment, vehicles, iron and steel, telecommunication equipment, beverages and cement. Laos’ main imports partner is Thailand (66 percent). Other imports partners include China and Vietnam.
What does Laos import and export?
Exports: The top exports of Laos are Electricity ($1.33B), Copper Ore ($568M), Refined Copper ($459M), Rubber ($290M), and Gold ($240M), exporting mostly to Thailand ($2.4B), China ($1.88B), Vietnam ($1.07B), Japan ($164M), and United States ($146M).
What are the 3 top exports?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion.
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion.
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion.
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion.
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
What are the major industries in Laos?
According to the Asian Development Bank’s latest data from 2015, 23.2 percent of Laotians live below the poverty line, the second-highest poverty rate in Southeast Asia. Like many of its Southeast Asian neighbors, European colonial rule and a disturbing lack of freedom makes Laos poor.
What crops are grown in Laos?
Agriculture, forestry, and fishing
- Agriculture is the mainstay of the economy of Laos.
- Principal crops other than rice include sweet potatoes, sugarcane, corn (maize), assorted vegetables and fruits in smaller quantities, and tobacco.
What sports are played in Laos?
Popular Sports Football (Soccer), Sepak Takraw, Muay Lao. Their national sport is Muay Lao that has close resemblance to Thailand’s Muay Thai, Malaysia’s Tomoi, Burmese Lethwei, and Cambodian Pradal Serey.
What is America’s biggest import?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
What is an example of an export?
The definition of an export is something that is shipped or brought to another country to be sold or traded. An example of export is rice being shipped from China to be sold in many countries. An example of export is Ecuador shipping bananas to other countries for sale.
What are the best products to export?
List of profitable products to export from India
- Precious Stones, Gems and Jewelry. Since ancient times, the land of India has been known for its precious stones and jewelry.
- Petroleum Products.
- Pharmaceutical Products.
- Homeopathy Medicines.
- Meat Products.
- Traditional Handicrafts.
- Dairy Products.