What does EUY mean in Lao?
@3lory Older sister means euy, and little sister still means Nong.
What is aunt in Laos?
Here is the translation and the Lao word for aunt: ປ້າ
What is a small sister?
Definitions of little sister. a younger sister. type of: sis, sister. a female person who has the same parents as another person.
What does not mean in Laos?
‘Hum’ means “testicles” and ‘noy/noi’ means “small/little ” then you figure out the rest.
How do you write in Laos?
Lao is written from left to right. Vowels can be written above, below, in front of, or behind consonants, with some vowel combinations written before, over, and after. Spaces for separating words and punctuation were traditionally not used, but space is used and functions in place of a comma or period.
What a sister means?
1: a female who has one or both parents in common with another. 2 often capitalized. a: a member of a women’s religious order (as of nuns or deaconesses) especially: one of a Roman Catholic congregation under simple vows. b: a girl or woman who is a member of a Christian church.
How can I impress my little sister?
Talk to your little sister about fun activities that you can do together. Try to find something that you both want to do. Ask her what she likes to do.
- “What do you like to do for fun?”
- “What fun things do you like to do at school?”
- “Let’s play together! What do you want to do?”
What should I say to my little sister?
11 Things I Want To Say To My Little Sister
- I can’t really say little now can I, since you’re officially taller than me.
- I’m so incredibly proud of everything you’ve done so far.
- I can’t wait to see what you accomplish in life.
- I can’t believe how incredibly smart you are, it honestly scares me sometimes.