- 1 How can I get my birth certificate in Laos?
- 2 Does Laos have birth certificates?
- 3 How to I contact us embassy in Laos?
- 4 How can I get citizenship in Laos?
- 5 Can I get a visa on arrival in Laos?
- 6 How can I apply for Laos visa online?
- 7 Does Laos allow dual citizenship?
- 8 What religion is Laos?
- 9 Do I need a visa for Laos from us?
How can I get my birth certificate in Laos?
To obtain a certified copy of a birth certificate, go to your district’s family registration office. Do not forget to bring a valid identification. The registry personnel may ask for your ID in order to confirm your identity and make sure that you have the right to obtain the certificate.
Does Laos have birth certificates?
There are no central registries of vital records in Laos.
How to I contact us embassy in Laos?
- Email: support- laos @ustraveldocs.com.
- Telephone: 856 21 255 500 (local); +1 703 665 7347 (from U.S )
How can I get citizenship in Laos?
BY NATURALIZATION: Laotian citizenship may be acquired upon fulfillment of the following conditions: Person must be 18 years or older, be able to speak, read, and write Lao, have established permanent residency, understand the customs of the country, have no criminal record, renounce previous citizenship, and receive
Can I get a visa on arrival in Laos?
Many nationalities are eligible for a Laos visa on arrival which can be obtained, as the name suggests, directly at the border upon arrival. The visa on arrival at the border allows for great flexibility in making travel arrangements as visitors do not need to plan their visa ahead.
How can I apply for Laos visa online?
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO APPLY
- Apply. Fill the application form.
- Pay. Pay your fees with secured payment method.
- Download. Download the eVisa approval from your email.
Does Laos allow dual citizenship?
Laos does not allow its citizens to have dual nationality.
What religion is Laos?
Theravada Buddhism is the dominant religion of the ethnic or “lowland” Lao, who constitute 53.2 percent of the overall population. According to the LFNC and MOHA, the remainder of the population comprises at least 48 ethnic minority groups, most of which practice animism and ancestor worship.
Do I need a visa for Laos from us?
For US citizens you must have both a passport and visa to enter Laos; your passport must also have at least six months validity remaining. Travelers are encouraged to obtain visas in advance, however in some cases may obtain upon arrival. ItsEasy maintains the visa requirements to all countries, including laos.