- 1 Do you need a visa to get into Laos?
- 2 How long can a Filipino stay in Laos?
- 3 How much is visa from Nigeria to Laos?
- 4 Can I get a Laos visa at the airport?
- 5 Can I apply for Laos visa online?
- 6 How long does it take to get a visa for Laos?
- 7 Is it expensive in Laos?
- 8 Which countries do not need visa for Laos?
- 9 How long can you stay in Laos without a visa?
- 10 Can you enter Philippines now?
- 11 How can I get work permit in Laos?
- 12 Do I need a visa for Laos from us?
- 13 How can I get Laos visa in Nigeria?
Do you need a visa to get into Laos?
Tourist visas are required. Tourist visas on arrival are available at certain ports of entry, and generally permit a stay of 30 days. You can extend the visa up to an additional 60 days through the Department of Immigration in Vientiane. At certain ports of entry, you can use an eVisa.
How long can a Filipino stay in Laos?
You can stay in the Lao PDR for 30 days without a visa. Then, you are required to exit the country and may return at your convenience. However, by obtaining an eVisa, you can stay in the Lao PDR up to 30 days and your stay permit can be extended at the Immigration office without having to leave the Lao PDR.
How much is visa from Nigeria to Laos?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival cost as a citizen of Laos depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select. Standard Processing – Your visa will cost USD 164.00 from application submission. Rush Processing – Your visa will cost USD 189.00 from application submission.
Can I get a Laos visa at the airport?
Many nationalities are eligible for a Laos visa on arrival which can be obtained, as the name suggests, directly at the border upon arrival. The visa on arrival at the border allows for great flexibility in making travel arrangements as visitors do not need to plan their visa ahead.
Can I apply for Laos visa online?
Laos eVisa Information Eligible citizens can apply through the simple Laos visa application online. It only takes a few minutes to complete the Laos eVisa application form with personal, passport, and travel information, to receive a Laos visa online approval letter via email.
How long does it take to get a visa for Laos?
This takes about three working days unless there is a problem with your application. Download the eVisa Approval Letter. You will receive it on your email. Once you get the approval letter, you have 60 days to use it.
Is it expensive in Laos?
Though expensive relative to its neighbors, Laos is still a cheap country to visit. You really have to try to spend money here. Most attractions are near cities and don’t require you to go with an organized group. You can either rent a motorbike or hire any number of tuk-tuk drivers.
Which countries do not need visa for Laos?
Holders of diplomatic and/or service category passports do not require a visa to visit Laos up to 30 days (unless otherwise noted).
- Armenia D
- Azerbaijan D
- Czech Republic D
- China D
- Georgia D
- Hungary D
How long can you stay in Laos without a visa?
U.S. citizens born in Laos may be admitted for 60 days or longer. The Department of Immigration in Vientiane will extend 30-day tourist visas up to an additional 60 days. Foreigners who overstay their visas in Laos risk arrest and upon departure will be fined $10 for each day of overstay.
Can you enter Philippines now?
U.S. citizens must have a visa to enter the Philippines for all travel purposes, including tourism. Travelers must receive a visa from a Philippine embassy or consulate prior to traveling to the Philippines. Travelers to the Philippines will be subject to COVID testing and quarantine for at least 14 days.
How can I get work permit in Laos?
The documents required for a Laos work visa are as follows:
- A passport valid for six months beyond the stay in Laos.
- A completed and signed Laos application form.
- A recent (taken within the last 6 months) passport photograph in color and with a plain and light background (meet the evisa photo requirements).
Do I need a visa for Laos from us?
For US citizens you must have both a passport and visa to enter Laos; your passport must also have at least six months validity remaining. Travelers are encouraged to obtain visas in advance, however in some cases may obtain upon arrival. ItsEasy maintains the visa requirements to all countries, including laos.
How can I get Laos visa in Nigeria?
General Requirements for Laos Visa
- A Nigerian passport valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date and must have 2 blank pages for visa stamp.
- If the applicant is a minor, the parents/legal guardians have to sign the form.
- Passport-size photographs (2 x 2 inches in dimension) taken in white background.