- 1 How do you say shut up in a fancy way?
- 2 How do you say shut up in all languages?
- 3 How do you say fart in Laos?
- 4 What is the British slang for shut up?
- 5 What we can say instead of shut up?
- 6 Is Tais Toi rude?
- 7 How do you say shut up in Asia?
- 8 How do you say shut up in Irish?
- 9 How do you say shut up in Swiss?
How do you say shut up in a fancy way?
Synonyms of ‘shut up’
- button it (slang)
- pipe down (slang) Just pipe down and I’ll tell you what I want.
- put a sock in it (British, slang)
- keep your trap shut (slang)
- cut the cackle (informal)
- button your lip (slang)
How do you say shut up in all languages?
In other languages shut up
- American English: shut up /ʃʌt ˈʌp/
- Arabic: يَسْكُتُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: calar a boca.
- Chinese: 闭嘴
- Croatian: zašutjeti.
- Czech: zmlknout.
- Danish: holde mund.
- Dutch: zwijgen.
How do you say fart in Laos?
One in particular is ” naa min tort”. naa = face, min = smell, tort = fart. If someone has a stern or sour expression, the Lao will say “naa min tort’, meaning the person has an expression he/she has just smelt a bad fart.
What is the British slang for shut up?
Belt up – For some reason I heard this quite a lot as a kid. It’s the British for shut up. Bender – I used to go out on a bender quite frequently when I was at university. Luckily bender doesn’t only mean a gay man, it also means a pub crawl or a heavy drinking session.
What we can say instead of shut up?
In this page you can discover 31 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for shut up, like: be-quiet, quit chattering, stop talking, hush up, hush, shut, silence, dummy-up, close-up, close and keep-mum.
Is Tais Toi rude?
Using Not-So-Polite Phrases. Say “Tais-toi” to tell someone to be quiet. This phrase, as well as the other ones in this section, can be considered rude depending on how they’re used. “Tais-toi” isn’t too offensive, but it’s not very polite.
How do you say shut up in Asia?
shut up! (inf) 闭( 閉 )嘴!
How do you say shut up in Irish?
Shut up! = Éist do bhéal!
How do you say shut up in Swiss?
Shut up! Hopp Schwiiz! This phrasebook is an outline and needs more content.