- 1 When should I go to Thailand and Vietnam?
- 2 What month should you avoid Thailand?
- 3 Is it better to go to Cambodia or Vietnam?
- 4 What is the best month to fly to Thailand?
- 5 Is Vietnam cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Is it cheaper to live in Thailand or Vietnam?
- 7 What is the coolest month in Thailand?
- 8 What is the coolest time of year in Thailand?
- 9 What is the best place to stay in Phuket?
- 10 Is Thailand safer than Cambodia?
- 11 Which country is cheaper Cambodia or Vietnam?
- 12 Is it safe to travel in Vietnam and Cambodia?
- 13 Can you brush your teeth with tap water in Thailand?
- 14 How much should I budget for a trip to Thailand?
- 15 Is July a good time to visit Thailand?
When should I go to Thailand and Vietnam?
Best Time to Visit Vietnam and Thailand for a Lifetime Trip Overall, the best time to tour the country as a whole would be from February to April, as this is the time when all three regions have the lowest rainfall of the year.
What month should you avoid Thailand?
When to avoid traveling in Thailand Chiang Mai: If possible, avoid visiting from mid-February through early April. This is “burning season” and air quality can be quite bad. Similan Islands: The National Marine Park is closed between the months of November through March.
Is it better to go to Cambodia or Vietnam?
When it comes to exciting travel experiences, Cambodia wins. Though Vietnam has lots of incredible places to see and things to do, Vietnam is more touristy and therefore, the travel experiences just aren’t quite as adventurous or remote as we’d like.
What is the best month to fly to Thailand?
Thailand has a tropical climate with roughly three seasons:
- The best time to visit is October to February, when the weather is comparatively cool and there’s a refreshing breeze in the air.
- You’ll find the cheapest flights to Thailand from May until October, which happily covers the British school holidays.
Is Vietnam cheaper than Thailand?
Prices in most of Vietnam are only slightly less expensive than in rural Thailand, but well below the prices of Bangkok and the major tourist resorts. Overall, Vietnam is the better place for your cost of living on your holiday.
Is it cheaper to live in Thailand or Vietnam?
Overall. Overall, the cost of living in Vietnam is lower than Thailand, even in a major city such as Ho Chi Minh City. As an expat, you can expect to pay about 20 to 30% less than you would in Thailand, although not everything will be more affordable.
What is the coolest month in Thailand?
December is the coolest month of the year, when daily temperatures in northern Thailand can average 21oC (70oF), so do remember to bring some warmer clothes with you.
What is the coolest time of year in Thailand?
Far and away, Thailand’s cool season is the most comfortable time to visit temperature-wise, with the most pleasant weather happening between November and mid-February. This is when the northeast monsoon blows in cool and dry air, which offers a much-needed reprieve from the heat.
What is the best place to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- 1 For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- 2 For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- 3 For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- 4 For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- 5 For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Is Thailand safer than Cambodia?
Though Cambodia and Thailand are both relatively safe places to travel, petty theft can be a problem in both countries. Bag snatchers on motorbikes run rampant through both Bangkok and Phnom Penh. In Thailand, credit card and passport theft can also be a problem, so keep an eye on your important ID at all times.
Which country is cheaper Cambodia or Vietnam?
A week in Cambodia can cost you about $348 (per person), while a week in Vietnam may cost you around $366. These differences become even more noticable if you plan to spend a longer time in the country. 10 days, two weeks, or even one month of travel to Cambodia or Vietnam can really add to your travel budget.
Is it safe to travel in Vietnam and Cambodia?
Vietnam: Safety by City It is located in Southeast Asia, between China to the north and Laos and Cambodia to the west. Violent crime in Vietnam is rare, and as a tourist, your main concern should be a petty crime such as pickpocketing, bag-snatching or cell phone theft.
Can you brush your teeth with tap water in Thailand?
the water is clean and safe, you dont need to use bottled water to brush your teeth with. having said that, if you feel uncomfortable or are worried – bottled water is very cheap. in that case, go for it, better to spend a few bucks than to worry. The water in Bangkok is treated and is safe.
How much should I budget for a trip to Thailand?
How Much Do You Need to Travel Thailand? You don’t need to spend a lot of money in Thailand. If you’re backpacking Thailand, plan to budget between 825–1150 BHT ($25–35 USD) per day.
Is July a good time to visit Thailand?
July can be a good time to visit Thailand, but you’ll need to be prepared for rain. It’s the middle of the wet season and most of the country experiences significant showers and thunderstorms from the southwest monsoons. The plus side is that the crowds are negligible and the prices are reduced.