- 1 How do you get from Kuala Lumpur to Laos?
- 2 How long is the flight to Laos?
- 3 How can I go to Laos from Malaysia?
- 4 Can you fly to Laos?
- 5 How much does a trip to Laos cost?
- 6 Is Laos safe?
- 7 Why are flights to Laos so expensive?
- 8 How many hours is Laos from Malaysia?
- 9 Is there a train from Malaysia to Thailand?
- 10 How can I travel to Thailand by car?
- 11 How long is the flight from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand?
How do you get from Kuala Lumpur to Laos?
The best way to get from Kuala Lumpur to Laos is to bus which takes 37h 53m and costs RM 230 – RM 330. Alternatively, you can train, which costs RM 14800 – RM 15000 and takes 2 days 2h.
How long is the flight to Laos?
How long is the flight to Laos? An average nonstop flight from the United States to Laos takes 41h 11m, covering a distance of 8136 miles. The most popular route is Seattle – Vientiane with an average flight time of 38h 35m.
How can I go to Laos from Malaysia?
Fly Kuala Lumpur to Udon Thani, bus • 7h 21m
- Fly from Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Udon Thani (UTH) KUL – UTH.
- Take the bus from Udon Thani Airport to Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge.
Can you fly to Laos?
Laos introduced several travel restrictions due to the COVID-19 outbreak. International flights are mostly limited to emergencies and repatriation. Flight suspension has been extended to 4 June 2021. All customary international land borders will be closed until 4 June 2021.
How much does a trip to Laos cost?
Overall Cost of Travel in Laos Laos is a country so laid back; if you’d like to follow their lifestyle and chill out, it’s possible to see it for about $10 per day (or a little less). I spent about $10 – $15 (80,000 to 120,000 Kip) per day, seeing plenty of things!
Is Laos safe?
Crime and safety. Laos is a relatively safe country for travellers, although certain areas remain off-limits because of unexploded ordnance left over from decades of warfare. As a visitor, however, you’re an obvious target for thieves (who may include your fellow travellers), so do take necessary precautions.
Why are flights to Laos so expensive?
There’s a reason Laos is slightly more expensive when compared to the rest of Southeast Asia. Few things here are locally produced and, because the country is landlocked, it has to import almost everything. That raises prices for goods, services, and transportation.
How many hours is Laos from Malaysia?
The total flight duration from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Vientiane, Laos is 2 hours, 32 minutes.
Is there a train from Malaysia to Thailand?
There is no direct train from Malaysia to Thailand. All travellers need to alight from the train to clear the customs and immigration at the Padang Besar Train Station before taking another train heading to Thailand.
How can I travel to Thailand by car?
India to Thailand by road via Myanmar Route Map
- Day 1: New Delhi – Lucknow (535 km, 8-9 hours)
- Day 2: Lucknow – Darbhanga, Bihar (590 km, 11-12 hours)
- Day 3: Darbhanga – Siliguri (325 km, 7-8 hours)
- Day 4: Siliguri – Guwahati (460 km, 10-11 hours)
- Day 5: Guwahati.
- Day 6: Guwahati – Kohima (360 km, 10-11 hours)
How long is the flight from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand?
The total flight duration from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Bangkok, Thailand is 1 hour, 58 minutes.